Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Movie Poster Inspirations



These are the three Movie posters I choose to go with for my movie poster project because they all illustrate what I am leaning towards. The first poster has tree like vines coming from the top of the page going downwards towards what appears to be a man at the bottom. It appealed to me because of all the detail and darkness it brings that draws me in. For the next poster once again with the vines grabbing the man taking over what appears to be him but also his soul. It has my mind at a wonder with what happened? whats the story line?. The last poster shows some playfulness and color that draws me in. For my project I wanted to take a bit from each poster with my own story line that has to do with the comic book character of poison ivy. I wanted it to have her in as the person taking over the world with her power of toxins and pheromones. She is known for her poisons and vines  and with that i wanted to  incorporate bits of these posters to make as my own. Putting vines and trees plants of all sorts that are dark and scary but with color to fill in for the dangerous plant like animals that also consumes humans.  A World without humans with their waste and disasters for destruction of mother nature poison ivy will have no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment